Sunday, March 28, 2010

wiggin' it up









I guess i wore my wig around one day for shits and kicks. It all started when i wanted to color my hair blue. I went to the wig shop down town to try on different shades of blue to see what color would go best. But when I got there they didn't have any blue wigs. So i just goofed around and tried on their other wigs. I thought it would be fun to buy one and trick my friendsand make them think I colored my hair. I wore it to bar later that night and some of them didn't een recognize me.Of course I got stares and I'm sure people thought I was crazy... but you only live once. : ) The following day A couple of friends and I went on a little road trip to Hot Springs Arkansas and I decided to wear it there too. 'Twas weird...but fun : )

3 comments:

  1. Coloured hair is the most fun you can have in ever. :)

    Rock on, girl. Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello yellow! You look adorable (and mysterious) in this wig...bravo you brave girl!

    ReplyDelete