Thursday, March 25, 2010

shout out to Rilo Kiley / Jenny lewis

























Thanks for being awesome jenny Lewis! : D

-I wanted to show you guys some pictures from an old photo shoot I went on with My friend Starr Crow and a couple of other people. This day was a lot of fun. I thought it was going to be a pretty lousy photo-shoot considering on my way there I got a flat tire. But as soon as one of the photographers came to rescue me and brought me to where the photo shoot was happening I immediately knew it was going to be awesome...and it was! After the shoot was over I wanted to buy half of the clothes that Starr put me and the other girls in. Can you blame me?
Styling by Starr Crow
photography by Cody Henslee and Stephen Forest

3 comments:

  1. I love the photos! So cute! Jenny Lewis is adorable, as are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Photos!!
    Ah i <3 Jenny Lewis!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with Jenny Lewis! You look adorable here, I love the grey dress and cardi look. I would never have thought to put a cloche with that, but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete